CDL-A Truck Drivers: Get home daily on shuttle, short-haul, or local runs!
JBS Carriers may be the biggest, most successful, and most stable company you’ve never heard of! That’s because we haul for some of America’s best brands as the transportation arm of the world's leading meat processor. And with that comes well-paying truck driving opportunities with daily home time. Check out our shuttle, local, and short-haul positions and see if we’re in your area!
CDL-A Shuttle/Short-haul/Local Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Daily home time
- Excellent pay rates
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 days
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Safety and referral bonuses
- Simplified Orientation: Starts online and concludes in our Greeley, CO corporate office
- Paid orientation
- Better Futures program pays for your or a dependent’s community college tuition
CDL-A Shuttle/Short-haul/Local Truck Driver Requirements:
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 6 months tractor trailer experience
- Must have 48’-53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than 6 months of experience
Take a closer look at JBS Carriers – we want to help you succeed!