CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers get home weekly while earning excellent pay!
JBS Carriers may be the biggest, most successful, and most stable company you’ve never heard of! That’s because we haul for some of America’s best brands as the transportation arm of the world's leading meat processor. And with that comes well-paying regional truck driving opportunities with weekly home time, outstanding benefits, and lots of extras.
Our terminals are located in Greeley, Colorado; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Cactus, Texas; Pittsburg, Texas; Tolleson, Arizona; and Oakwood, Georgia. If you’re in those areas, we have an opportunity for you!
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Weekly home time
- Excellent pay rates & earning power
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Health benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 days
- 6 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Rider & pet policy
- Safety & referral bonuses
- Simplified Orientation: Starts online and concludes in our Greeley, CO corporate office
- Paid orientation
- Better Futures program pays for your or a dependent’s community college tuition
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Requirements:
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 6 months tractor trailer experience
- Must have 48’-53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than 6 months of experience
Take a closer look at JBS Carriers – we want to help you succeed!